We, eoda GmbH, Universitätsplatz 12, 34127, Kassel, Tel.: +49 561 202724-40, firstname.lastname@example.org would like to explain to you below, which data we process on this web page of you how. If you have any questions regarding data protection, please do not hesitate to contact our data protection officer at email@example.com
Purpose, legal basis, categories of recipients, duration of data processing
Purpose: Presentation of the company and provision of services and/or sale of products as well as communication via the Internet
The purpose of data processing on this website is to provide information about products and services of our company, combined with the possibility for users to contact the contact persons in the company in a targeted manner.
In all other respects, we process personal data in accordance with the following legal bases:
- 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO for the processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject.
- 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the necessary processing of personal data for the fulfilment of a contract with the person concerned and for the implementation of corresponding pre-contractual measures.
- 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO for the necessary processing of personal data in order to fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject in accordance with any applicable EU law or in accordance with any applicable law of a country in which the DSGVO is fully or partially applicable.
- 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the necessary processing of personal data in order to protect the legitimate interests of us or of third parties, provided that the fundamental freedoms and rights and interests of the data subject do not prevail. Justified interests are in particular our business interests in being able to provide our website, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with further legal provisions.
- For this purpose, we use service providers who are obligated to maintain confidentiality within the framework of the provision of services. The data will only be passed on to the authorities in the event of the existence of overriding legal regulations. Data will not be transferred to third countries.
When you visit the website, a connection is established with your browser. The following information is temporarily stored in system files and automatically collected: IP address of your device, date and time of access, name and URL of files accessed, website from which access was made or from which you were directed to our site (referrer URL), browser used and, if applicable, your device’s operating system and the name of your provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the purposes of smooth connection establishment and system security. The resulting connection data is automatically deleted, usually for a maximum of seven days. If the website is misused, log data, the further storage of which is necessary for evidence purposes, will be kept until the incident has been clarified.
If you contact us via our contact form, your data from the form will be processed to process your request. The legal basis for the transmission to us is consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. The data will then be deleted. If your request does not give rise to any retention obligation (e.g. in the case of an order), the data will be deleted after three years. Your data will be forwarded internally to the responsible contact person for processing your request. It will not be passed on to third parties without your approval.
The purpose of sending the newsletter is to inform you about new products and services of our company. Your consent is required to receive the newsletter; the legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The data will not be passed on to third parties. When registering for the newsletter, the so-called double opt-in procedure is used, the request for the newsletter must be actively confirmed again by you by clicking on the link of the e-mail sent to you. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link. You are also welcome to send us an unsubscribe request by e-mail to the above address.
Integration of YouTube
We use YouTube for embedding videos (legal basis according to DSGVO: Art. 6 para. 1 letter f with the operation of our website and the consideration of the interests of those concerned by deactivating the tracking functions in the YouTube code). Google LLC in the USA is committed to ensuring adequate data protection in accordance with the American-European and American-Swiss Privacy Shields. Further information can be found in the detailed data protection declaration of Google https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
If you write a comment on our site, your IP address, your name and your e-mail address will be stored. The data is stored with us as long as your comment is visible. Your IP address is stored for 7 days. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit f. DGSVO. Since we are responsible for the content of the site, our legitimate interests are based on security interests if a comment contains illegal content (e.g. insults).
Your right of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and data transferability
You can exercise your right to information, correction and deletion of data at any time. Simply contact us using the ways described above. If you wish to delete your data, but we are still legally obliged to store it, access to your data will be restricted (blocked). The same applies in the event of a contradiction. You can exercise your right to data transferability if the technical possibilities are available to the recipient and to us.
Right of appeal
You can file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority at any time.
This website uses Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (https). The connection between your browser and our server is encrypted.
Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
We reserve the right to adapt the contents of this data protection declaration at any time. This usually occurs during further development or adaptation of the services used. You can view the current data protection declaration on our website. Status of this declaration: 11.05.2018